Trust Carpet Selections, Inc. with your professional vinyl flooring installation in Prospect and Louisville, KY.
Before installing your vinyl
Our installation experts at Carpet Selections, Inc. will work diligently to make sure your new vinyl floors look beautiful. Before our crews arrive for your flooring installation, there are a few steps you should take to ensure the process is smooth and efficient.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
- Arrange to be home on your installation day and prepare to keep children and pets out of the rooms where new floors will be installed.
Though the installation of vinyl flooring is easy enough for many homeowners, it's always a good idea to trust the professionals to make sure your new floors look great. At Carpet Selections, Inc., we are committed to excellence. We will also answer any questions you may have and help you each step of the way for a worry-free process. You will love working with us on your next flooring project!
vinyl care & maintenance
With the right care, your vinyl floors will remain beautiful and perform like new for many years. Once you've established a routine, you'll find caring for your vinyl is easy. Learn more about how to care for and maintain your new flooring with our guide.
Explore our vinyl inspiration gallery for captivating visuals and design ideas that showcase the transformative power of vinyl flooring, helping you envision the endless possibilities for your dream space.
We will bring the showroom to you with our shop at home service. View flooring products in your own space so you can make a more informed decision before you invest in flooring.
Proudly Serving Prospect, Louisville, Jeffersontown Simpsonville, Bardstown, Anchorage, St. Matthews, Lyndon, Hurstbourne, Crestwood, Shelbyville, Taylorsville, La Grange, and Shepherdsville, KY, as well as Jeffersonville, IN and surrounding areas.