Trust Carpet Selections, Inc. with your professional tile installation in Prospect and Louisville, KY.
Before installing your tile
Our installation experts at Carpet Selections, Inc. will work diligently to make sure your new tile looks beautiful. Before our crews arrive for your flooring installation, there are a few steps you should take to ensure the process is smooth and efficient.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
- Arrange to be home on your installation day and prepare to keep children and pets out of the rooms where new floors will be installed.
The installation of tile requires specialized tools and knowledge. So it's best to trust the professionals to make sure your new floors look beautiful from day one. At Carpet Selections, Inc., we are committed to excellence. We will also answer any questions you may have and help you each step of the way for a worry-free process. You will love working with us on your next flooring project!
tile care & maintenance
With the right care, your tile will look and perform like new for many years. Once you've established a routine, you'll find caring for your tile is simple. Learn more about how to care for and maintain your new flooring with our guide.
View our tile inspiration gallery and discover a captivating showcase of exquisite designs and stunning patterns, helping you find the perfect tile flooring to transform your home into a haven of style and sophistication.
We will bring the showroom to you with our shop at home service. View flooring products in your own space so you can make a more informed decision before you invest in flooring.
Proudly Serving Prospect, Louisville, Jeffersontown Simpsonville, Bardstown, Anchorage, St. Matthews, Lyndon, Hurstbourne, Crestwood, Shelbyville, Taylorsville, La Grange, and Shepherdsville, KY, as well as Jeffersonville, IN and surrounding areas.